Good Morning Everybody,
All I can say is....Thank God it's Friday!! This has been one of those long weeks, and I don't know about you....but I am ready for the weekend!!
The American Craft Beer Week is still rockin'n and there's only two days left...here are today's festivities:
• 4pm - Steins Deli (Stone, Harpoon, Abita and Other Craft Beer Tasting)
• 5:30pm - Ernst Cafe/Abita Pub Crawl (US Prime, WINO, Vics and Lucys)
• 8pm - Bruno's (Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan Tasting)
• 9pm - Rocco's (Lazy Magnolia N'awlins Tasting)
• 10pm - Door's Pub (Covington Brewhouse and Bayou Bock Tasting)
• 5pm - Bulldog Midcity (NOLA and Unibroue)
• 7pm - Barley Oak On The Northshore (NOLA and Anchor Brewing Tasting)
• 10pm - Bruno's (Abita Sampling and Signature Pint)
• 9pm - Cooter Browns (Samuel Adams Imperial Series Night)
For more info check out the American Craft Beer Week link!
This evening it's the Concert in the Courtyard at the Historic New Orleans Collection (533 Royal) from 6:00 to 8:00 pm with Los Po-Boy-Citos.... There will be (3) complementary margaritas from Corazón Tequila and GranGala Orange Liqueuray...Collection members get in free and everyone can get in for $10.00...I suggest you join for the year, it's quite a deal for all the fun events!!
Tonight is also the first night of the all weekend Bayou Boogaloo...Music starts up this evening with the Hot Club of New Orleans from 5:00-6:00; Brother Tyrone & The Gospel Stars from 6:15-7:30 and Bill Summers and Jazalsa from 7:45-9:00. Be sure to adopt a rubber duckie when you go down there for the big rubber duckie race on Sunday....proceeds go to benefit Second Harvesters!!!
That should keep you busy this evening and for more fun music and events check out the WWOZ Livewire...Have a good one!!
Post a Comment