Good Morning Ya'll,
Here's what's up this Tuesday the 18th, if you're wanting to go out and about this evening!
Tuesday Fun Stuff
American Craft Beer Week continues....here are today's activities:
• 5-7pm - Barley Oak, Mandeville (Brooklyn Lager Keep The Pint)
• 7pm - Barley Oak Mandeville (Full Sail Feature)
• TBA - Scarlett O'Hara's (Beer Dinner With NOLA Brewery)
• 7pm - Rendezvous (Covington Brewhouse Strawberry)
• 5pm - Lagers In Metairie (Abita Select Tasting)
• 7pm - Bulldog Mid City (2 Abita Casks, Restoration and Jockamo)
• 9pm - Bulldog Uptown (Sam Adams Imperial Series Tasting and Keep the Pint)
• 8pm - DBA (Abita Tasting and Keep The Pint)
• 10pm - Le Bon Temps Roule (Abita Sampling and Signature Pint Night)
For more info on the week events check out the American Craft Beer Week link!
Chickie Wah Wah on Canal has an early show with the fantastic trio of Anders Osborne, John Fohl, and Johnny Sansone starting up at 8:00 pm....it's always a great one, and there should be some yummy food available from the kitchen!
The Spotted Cat on Frenchmen has a full afternoon and evening of music with this lineup! Brett Richardson 4:00 pm, Jerry Jumonville 6:00 pm, and Tuba Skinny 10:00 pm!
A stroll down Frenchmen Street should also take you by Yuki Izakaya for the talented accordian player Norbert Slama Trio at 8:00 pm...Norbert plays some incredible French inspired accordian!
If you're up late be sure to go down to the Maple Leaf on the 8300 block of Oak Street for REBIRTH!!! Show starts around 10ish...and you will definitely get your funk on!!
Have a wonderful Tuesday and for more fun shows and events going on click on the WWOZ Livewire link!