It's Wednesday and there's more BEER Events heading your way!!
• TBA - Capdeville, before & after "Wed. In The Square" (NOLA & Sierra Nevada Tasting)
• 5:30pm - Ernst Cafe (Session Feature)
• 7pm - Monkey Hill (Bayou Teche LA-31)
• All Day - Rendezvous (2.50 Abitas)
• 7pm - Bulldog Uptown (Abita Cask)
• 8pm - Ryans Irish Pub (Stone Keep The Pint Night)
• 8pm - Cooter Browns (Brooklyn Keep The Pint)
• 7:30pm - Mellow Mushroom, Covington (Abita Tasting And Signature Pint Night)
• 9pm - Rendezvous (Abita Sampling & Keep The Pint)
• 10pm - Le Bon Temps Roule (Sam Adams Imperial Series Night)
For more info check out the American Craft Beer Week link!!
More Wednesday Events
It's another installment of Wednesday at the Square....and this week we have the Queen of New Orleans Soul, Irma Thomas plus Threadhead Artists: Paul Sanchez, Glen David Andrews & (my birthday sister) Margie Perez!! Things get kicked off at 5:00 and go all the way to 7:30. Be sure to check out the cool art and yummy food while you're cruising around.
Looking for some live local music to check out after the Square...let's see what's going on tonight!
Wednesday Evening Music
If you're in the Marigny be sure to go by dba for the early show at 7:00 pm.....it's the Mirlitones and stay on for 10:00 pm for Walter Wolfman Washington!!
The Iguanas are back at Chicke Wah Wah on Canal for their Wednesday night show. The band gears up at 8:00 pm - so put on your dancing shoes and go check it out!
One Eyed Jack's (615 Toulouse) has a really big show tonight with Galactic plus special guest Chali 2na starting things up around 9ish!!
For more musical events be sure to check out the WWOZ Livewire.....Have a good one!