Here's the Thursday fun stuff going on today!!
Pause 4 Dinner tonight and help out all the doggies and kitties in NOLA - from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm!! Enjoy a yummy dinner and it will benefit The Louisiana SPCA www.la-spca.org/dinner...Below is list of participating restaurants - click on the link above for more added!
- Bistro Daisy, 5831 Magazine Street, 504.899.6987
- The Bulldog- Uptown, 3236 Magazine Street, 504.891.1516
- The Bulldog- Mid City, 5135 Canal Blvd, 504.488.4191
- Cafe Amelie , 912 Royal Street, 504.412.8965
- Cafe Degas , 3127 Esplanade, 504.945.5635
- Crescent Pie & Sausage Company, 4400 Banks Street, 504.482.2426
- Eat New Orleans, 900 Dumaine Street, 504.522.7222
- Gautreau's Restaurant , 1728 Soniat Street, 504.899.7397
- La Petite Grocery , 4328 Magazine Street, 504.899.3377
- Mark Twain's Pizza Landing , 2035 Metairie Road, 504.832.8032
- Meauxbar Bistro, 942 N. Rampart Street, 504.569.9979
- Mia's Balcony, 1622 St. Charles Avenue, 504.301.9570
- Nonna Mia Cafe & Pizzeria, 3125 Esplanade Avenue, 504.948.1717
- Pinkberry, 5601 Magazine Street, 504.899.4260
- Ralph's on the Park, 900 City Park Avenue, 504.488.1000
- Santa Fe Restaurant, 3201 Esplanade Ave, 504.948.0077
- Santa Fe Tapas, 1327 St. Charles Avenue, 504.304.9915
- Tully's Italian & Seafood,, 587 Central Avenue, 504.734.3991
- Vega Tapas Cafe , 2051 Metairie Road, 504.836.2007
Need a little culture and music? You gotta go to the show at the Ogden Southern Museum of Art - better known as Ogden after Hours. The concert starts up at 6:00 pm. with The New Orleans Moonshiners are a jazz band that is deeply rooted in New Orleans culture......so come on down for some music, culture and fun..don't miss it!!
Go hang out at City Park this evening for The Thursdays at Twilight Garden Concert Series with the Mystics. The gates open up at 5:00 pm and the performance starts at 6:00 pm in the City Park Botanical Garden Pavilion of the Two Sisters...There is an admission charge, but hey, it's helping the Park out..so....it's a good thing...$8 for adults and $3 for children.
And don't forget the circus is in town!!! The circus is in town!! Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus celebrate "Barnum 200" the biggest birthday bash in circus history!! Tickets include an all-access pre-show where visitors can meet the performers and animals, and learn circus skills. Check out http://www.ticketmaster.com/ for tix and don't forget Dad's get in FREE on Father's Day with the password "Father" at the box office!!
- Thu, 06/16/11 - 7:00 PM
- Fri, 06/17/11 - 7:00 PM
- Sat, 06/18/11 - 11:00 AM
- Sat, 06/18/11 - 3:00 PM
- Sat, 06/18/11 - 7:00 PM
- Sun, 06/19/11 - 1:00 PM
- Sun, 06/19/11 - 5:00 PM