Good Morning Everybody...and don't forget to appreciate your Dad today!!
Here's some the fun stuff going on today...take Dad out and have a good time!
Take Dad to the museum -NOMA is FREE for Dad this Father's Day! So go on by the museum from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm for Dad's special day...Spend time with the family surrounded by art and history...and don't miss the Turner painting that we won in the Superbowl bet...it goes back to Indy at the end of the month!!
Hey Everyone.... It's Carnival Time again... and that means it's Al "Carnival Time" Johnson's Birthday. Come join us for the celebration today at Vaughan's Lounge (800 Lesseps @ Dauphine) starting at 3 and going into the night. We know its Father's Day so feel free to bring Dad of course!!
It's Old School in the Park.... A Free Summer Concert today 2-7pm in Washington Square Park, 706 Elysian Fields Ave., at Royal Street 106.7 FM presents the free concert with The New Orleans String Project, Voices of Thunder, Bamboula 2000, Real Love, The Young Ones Brass Band, Greezy and the New Orleans Rhythm Section, The Fleur De Ladies Brass Band and DJ Captain Charles Bring chairs and blankets. No tents, cooler, pets, grills or glass containers.
- It's Sunday so you gotta Second Line...its the Perfect Gentlemen Father's Day Second Line from 1:00 to 5:00 pm Start: Tapp’s II Lounge. Out Washington Avenue to Magnolia Street. Left on Magnolia to Second Street.
- Stop: Teddy’s Hole in the Wall. Out Brainard Street. Right on Brainard to Baronne Street. Down Baronne St. Right to Second Street to Dryades.
- Stop: Sportsmen’s Corner. Continue out Second St. to Danneel. Left on Danneel to Washington Ave. Out Washington Ave. to Baronne St.
- Stop: Turning Point. Out Washington Ave. to St. Charles Ave. Left on St. Charles Ave. to Jackson Ave. Left on Jackson Avenue to Simon Bolivar. Left on Simon Bolivar to Washington Ave. Right on Washington Avenue.
- Don't forget it's the season finale of Treme' so be sure to watch it at your favorite local viewing party venue... and you can go by the Rusty Nail (1100 Constance) viewing party hosted by Levees.org there's gonna be free popcorn and it is good!!
- For more events check the WWOZ Livewire...have a great Father's Day!
Post a Comment