I'm going to be incommunicado for the next week....so, here's a little heads up on some fun things going on throughout the week.
- The Ogden After Hours with C.P. Love this evening and it's a Ponderosa Stomp Night
- There's gonna be a half-way to St. Patrick's Day party at Pat O' Brien's from 7 - 10
- The Inn On Bourbon has the NOLA Brew Experience from 6 - 8
- It's Fiesta Hispana from 5 - 9 over at the New Orleans Fair Grounds Friday evening and admission is free!
- The usual Free for All at Swirl over on Ponce de Leon from 6 - 8
- It's a 14 year celebration with Egg Yolk Jubilee over at the Banks Street Bar & Grill around 10:30ish
- The Kerry Irish Pub celebrates half-way to St. Patrick's Day all weekend long..with bands, drinks and fun!
- Whole Foods on Magazine is having a big birthday celebration from Noon - 4
- It's the Voodoo Blues Challenge 1st Preliminary over at Big Al's on the Westbank..fun starts up at 7:00 pm
- Don't forget about Lakeview Fest over on Harrison Avenue from Noon - 9
- And there's a Hispanic Festival in the Garden at NOMA from Noon - 4...help Mexico celebrate it's 200th Anniversary!
- It's the Saints for Monday Night Football...I think you can figure this one out ;)