It's Carnival Time!!!
Startin' it off with the Krewe of Cork - The parade, accompanied by a 12-piece band, begins around 2:00 p.m. in front of The Court of Two Sisters and takes in the French Quarter's key streets - Royal, Bourbon and Dauphine - ending at The Royal Sonesta for the King and Queens party http://www.kreweofcork.com/!!
Tonight's Parades - Click on the Links for Parade Routes!!
• Oshun - Uptown, 6 p.m.
• Excalibur - Metairie, 7 p.m.
• Atlas - Metairie, 7:30 p.m.
• Krewe de Paws - Slidell, 6 p.m.
• Eve - Mandeville, 7 p.m.
• Mona Lisa and Moon Pie - Slidell, 7 p.m.
• Cleopatra - West Bank, 6:30 p.m.
And of course after the parades you got music!! For all your musical fun this evening click on the WWOZ Livewire! Throw me something Mister!!!
Post a Comment